- We start to pass out tickets by 10 am on the day of the signing for your place in line. The actual signing starts at the time advertised.
- Only 1 ticket per person present. You may not get tickets for others.
- We stop giving out tickets at the advertised ending time.
Authors will stay until all customers that have tickets have their books autographed.
- Please do not block the entrances of our neighboring businesses when lining up for tickets.
- While we understand readers' enthusiasm to get cherished copies of an author's older books signed, we regret it's no longer possible to allow people to bring books from home.
- E-readers are considered books from home, so please don't ask to have your case or device signed.
- Nora does not sign audios, DVDs or other items. All books bought in the store during the event can be personalized. Nora Store products such as tote bags will be signed only.
- Books purchased through the VIRTUAL BOOK SIGNING will be sent out soon after the event.
Turn The Page Bookstore offers a full selection of Nora Roberts titles, popular fiction, local history,
jewelry, soy candles, gifts & Organic Fair Trade coffee beverages.
Check out our Sale page
we just added some LARGE PRINT books at 50% off
Book Signing Event
Our next book signing will be Sat., March 22 from 12-2pm EST
Join us as we introduce Shadow Spell, Book 2 of the Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy! Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb will be signing her work, along with fellow authors Mary Behre, Addison Fox, Cat Johnson, Erika Robuck & Tracy Anne Warren